«Abstract. Eight sites participated in the second DARPA off-line intrusion detection evaluation in 1999. A test bed generated live background traffic ...»
16. Steven Northcutt, Network Intrusion Detection; An Analysis Handbook, New Riders Publishing, Indianapolis, 1999.
17. T. H. Ptacek and T. N. Newsham, Insertion, Evasion, and Denial of Service: Eluding Network Intrusion Detection, Secure Networks, Inc. Report, January 1998.
18. N. Puketza, K. Zhang, M. Chung, B. Mukherjee, and R. A. Olsson, A methodology for testing intrusion detection systems,' IEEE Transactions on Software Engineering, 22, 1996, 719-729.
19. N. Puketza, M. Chung, R. A. Olsson, and B. Mukherjee, A Software Platform for Testing Intrusion Detection Systems, IEEE Software, September/October, 1997, 43-51.
20. A. Schwartzbard and A.K. Ghosh, A Study in the Feasibility of Performing Host-based Anomaly Detection on Windows NT, in Proceedings of the 2nd Recent Advances in Intrusion Detection (RAID 1999) Workshop, West Lafayette, IN, September 7-9, 1999.
21. R. Sekar and P. Uppuluri, Synthesizing Fast Intrusion Prevention/Detection Systems from High-Level Specifications, in Proceedings 8th Usenix Security Symposium, Washington DC, Aug. 1999, http://rcs-sgi.cs.iastate.edu/sekar/abs/usenixsec99.htm.
22. G. Shipley, Intrusion Detection, Take Two, Network Computing, 15 November, 1999, http://www.nwc.com/1023/1023f1.html.
23. D. Song, G. Shaffer, and M. Undy, Nidsbench – A Network Intrusion Detection System Test Suite, Second International Workshop on Recent Advances in Intrusion Detection (RAID), September 1999, http://www.anzen.com/research/nidsbench/nidsbenchslides/nidsbench-slides.html.
24. M. Tyson, P. Berry, N. Williams, D. Moran, D. Blei, DERBI: Diagnosis, Explanation and Recovery from computer Break-Ins, project described in http://www.ai.sri.com/~derbi/, April. 2000.
25. G. Vigna, S.T. Eckmann, and R.A. Kemmerer, The STAT Tool Suite, in Proceedings of the 2000 DARPA Information Survivability Conference and Exposition (DISCEX), IEEE Press, January 2000.
26. G. Vigna and R. Kemmerer, NetSTAT: A Network-based Intrusion Detection System, Journal of Computer Security, 7(1), IOS Press, 1999.